Official protest against bug 1060 / was: Re: Away for a

mcnichol at austin.ibm.com mcnichol at austin.ibm.com
Fri Aug 20 14:24:01 PDT 2004

Ok.  So Roland has put a lot of good work into this and would like
his code in the release. He doesn't like the idea of a separate library, and
Jim doesn't like an extra dependency on a memory constrained device.

Another solution could be to add #ifdef's to the changes so that
the Xaw-XPrint code could easily be compiled out.

Dan