bugzilla down??

Daniel Stone daniel at freedesktop.org
Tue Aug 24 11:06:04 PDT 2004

On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 01:11:58PM -0400, Kevin E Martin wrote:
> Trying to access the fdo bugzilla:
>
>     http://freedesktop.org/bugzilla/index.cgi
>
> and am getting a 404 Not Found error.
> Please don't tell me we lost our bug tracking!

Apache stuff seems to have gone wandering sometime last night, which was
around the time I was messing with the configuration to fix up the
kalyxo.org site. I don't remember changing anything like that, but I
don't have the time nor patience to investigate on a German keyboard, so
I'll take a mea culpa, given it seems to have been my bad.

Cheers,
Daniel (with a busted laptop)