Minutes from August 30 Release Wranglers call

Danny Backx danny.backx at planetinternet.be
Tue Aug 31 12:22:13 PDT 2004

I don't understand. I probably missed something.

I tried testing the release candidates on Mandrake on my PC.
The server keeps having keyboard problems.

I documented this in bug 1176.

Yet I don't see it appear in messages such as the one below.
Also I don't really see confirmation that this is a problem,
or denial (obviously I may be doing something wrong).

	Danny

Danny Backx - danny.backx-at-planetinternet.be    http://up.to/danny.backx