items for monday's call

Egbert Eich eich at pdx.freedesktop.org
Mon Jul 26 08:14:38 PDT 2004

Kevin E Martin writes:

 > Amoeba.cf, apollo.cf, bsdi.cf, convex,cf, cray.cf, DGUX.cf, fujitsu.cf,
 > isc.cf, luna.cf, lynx.cf, mach.cf, macII.cf, minix.cf, Mips.cf, moto.cf,
 > ncr.cf, nto.cf, Oki.cf, os2.cf, osf1.cf, pegasus.cf, QNX4.cf,
 > sequent.cf, sony.cf, svr3.cf, svr4.cf, ultrix.cf, usl.cf

I know that there are people who are interested in Lynx. In fact I have
a patch in the queue for Lynx on BE PPC.
I don't know if these people have the resources to run a tinderbox but
I will ask them if they can do test builds to see if anything got broken.

Also there are people interested in OS/2 however I don't really know them
and they seem to be involved more with XFree86.

Egbert.