Release status wiki page now available

Kevin E Martin kem at freedesktop.org
Tue Jul 27 08:19:47 PDT 2004

On Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 11:14:22AM +0200, Alexander Gottwald wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jul 2004, Kevin E Martin wrote:
>
> > If anyone can sign up to test any of the listed platforms, has more info
> > that should be added to the table or finds any incorrect data in the
> > table, please send an e-mail here to the release wrangler's list with
> > the info.
>
> OS	Arch	Release		Name
> cygwin  IA-32	Net-release	Alexander Gottwald

Thanks!  Done.

> BTW:
>
> Do you want testers to update the status themselves or do you want mail
> from them and edit yourself?

For now, I would like to continue to track changes in e-mail here on the
release wranglers list so that everyone can see "who is working on what"
and I will continue to make the changes to the status page.  For future
releases, we will try to have a more automated system where people can
make changes themselves and everyone can track the changes.