Release Call today, 11EST.

Kendall Bennett release-wranglers@freedesktop.org
Mon, 01 Mar 2004 12:35:34 -0800

Hi Guys,

I missed the call this morning, and in fact I will be gone for the rest
of the week on vacation and be back early Monday afternoon. I will try to
catch up on next weeks Tuesday call.

The only point of interest I would like to mention before I head off is
that the time is ripe for a press release announcement about the new
modular and monolithic projects and the parties involved, especially now
the XFree86 4.4.0 is officially out. Something needs to be said publicly
because news stories on sites like OSNews.com are running rampant with
rumours and speculation, some wildly off base and some quite accurate.

So it would be nice for the community at large to know that active
progress is being made on X technologies outside of XFree86, and fast
progress at that.

Best Regards,

---
Kendall Bennett
Chief Executive Officer
SciTech Software, Inc.
Phone: (530) 894 8400
http://www.scitechsoft.com

~ SciTech SNAP - The future of device driver technology! ~