X.Org Foundation - Release Wranglers Call - 3rd March - Minutes

Harold L Hunt II release-wranglers@freedesktop.org
Wed Mar 3 17:35:02 PST 2004

I wanted to make sure that everyone is aware that I need to merge some
changes on the CYGWIN branch back to XORG-CURRENT and XORG-RELEASE-1
before the release.  I will be working on this over the next several
days and I will enter some tracking issues as dependencies on the
release bug in bugzilla.  Just wanted to let everyone know what my
intentions were.

I was unable to make this call since I have class at 11:00 AM EST on
Wednesdays.  I should be able to make the call next week since I won't
have classes.

Harold