Minutes of 3/4 teleconference.

Keith Packard release-wranglers@freedesktop.org
Thu Mar 4 15:42:04 PST 2004

--==_Exmh_2126734488P

Around 8 o'clock on Mar 4, Jim Gettys wrote:

> What to do about mesa/dri staleness?  What is the state of
> the DRI drivers?

Alanh says Mesa6 should get integrated at some point, but DRI HEAD is
pretty raw right now.  He's planning on doing an integration pass in
April, but suggests that anyone interested in learning an awful lot about
the trees could get started now...

I suggest we tag what we've got and waiting until Alan thinks DRI has
settled down a bit.

-keith

--==_Exmh_2126734488P

--==_Exmh_2126734488P--