tinderbox information.

Jim Gettys release-wranglers@freedesktop.org
Tue Mar 9 21:43:08 PST 2004

If you want to test it, go ahead and do it this way.
Seems sensible.  I'm not enough of a perl person to want to
try it myself (as you know).

I have current bits in the sysadmin cvs, so we can stop stepping
on each other: please go ahead with this and check it in when
its working.
                     - Jim

--
Jim Gettys <Jim.Gettys@hp.com>