cvs commit emails

Egbert Eich release-wranglers@freedesktop.org
Sat Mar 13 13:11:48 PST 2004

Who would be in charge of the mailman administration?
There seem to be huge delays in sending out cvs commit
messages:

Delivery-date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 08:12:06 -0800

One reason may be that the email was held until someone approved.
If this was the case we should check into why it was held.

Egbert.

BTW: I have the infrastructure ready to send out the diff-style
commit messages, too. I just need someone to create a separate
list for it.