X.Org Foundation - Release Wranglers Call - 19th March 2004.

Torrey Lyons torrey at mrcla.com
Fri Mar 19 18:15:59 PST 2004

At 8:28 PM -0500 3/19/04, Jim Gettys wrote:
>Could you please get this into bugzilla?  Please mark it
>as blocking bug 213; we'll look it over on Monday.

Done. I've also added another blocking bug. Bug #352 causes the build
to break on all versions of Mac OS X, which is obviously higher
priority. Bug #353 causes the server to lock up at run time on Mac OS
X 10.1.x only.

>Is the fix invasive, or will it only affect  builds on Mac?

Neither fix is invasive. Bug #353 is in a directory only seen by Darwin builds.

--Torrey