XDarwin TM cleanup

Torrey Lyons torrey at mrcla.com
Wed Mar 24 17:08:24 PST 2004

"XFree86" was liberally sprinkled through all nine localizations of
the XDarwin UI. I have cleaned this up so there is no more mention of
the XFree86 trademark except in the credits, which gives the wording
requested in the 1.1 XFree86 license.

Unfortunately, some of the localizations are something of a hatchet
job since I only speak one of the languages. I had to insert English
sentences in the middle of foreign text and "X.Org Foundation"
occasionally became "X.Org Project" where the the word "project" had
been translated and I couldn't tell where words began and ended
(Japanese). Oh well, you can't make an omelet without breaking some
eggs.... I will alert the XDarwin translators, but I doubt they will
have finished anything in time for the release.

--Torrey