XStandards man page for X11R6.7

Paul Anderson pma at anderson.fc.hp.com
Thu Mar 25 08:54:22 PST 2004

> I've just putback the attached changes to the XStandards man page
> for X11R6.7.  This man page provides the list of standards included
> in the release.
>
> Summary of changes:
>   - update all release numbers to X11R6.7
>   - change "X Consortium Standard" to "X Window System Standard"
>   - change "X Project Team Specification"
>      to "X.Org Foundation Specification"
>   - update all other references to X Consortium & X.Org to X.Org Foundation
>   - replace e-mail instructions for getting X registry with ftp URL
>   - remove XIE & PEX from lists
>
> If anyone sees any further changes needed or does not like any
> of the changes I've made, please speak up ASAP, as there's less
> than a week to get any further changes in.

I read through the txt version and didn't see any issues.  I didn't
verify each extension revision, but I presume those haven't change
from the previous release for the most part.

Do we need to bump the minor number of IPv6-affected documents
once the public review is complete?  For example, there is a minor
change to the "X Session Management Protocol" document to capture
the new address type.  If that document then goes to version 1.1,
we'll have to capture that in the XStandards man page.  I presume
the same issue would apply to the XDMCP.

-paul