bugzilla entries for the X11R6.7 release

Stuart Anderson anderson at netsweng.com
Tue Mar 30 07:08:42 PST 2004

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004, Jim Gettys wrote:

> Stuart, what are the bugzilla components you set up for XF86?

+------------------+-----------------------+
| name             | name                  |
+------------------+-----------------------+
| Test Suites      | doc                   |
| Test Suites      | Xtest                 |
| XFree86 Website  | General               |
| kdriver Server   | kdrive                |
| Drivers          | ATI Mach              |
| Drivers          | ATI Radeon            |
| Drivers          | ATI Rage128           |
| Drivers          | ATI VGAWonder         |
| Drivers          | C&T                   |
| Drivers          | cirrus                |
| Drivers          | glide                 |
| Drivers          | glint                 |
| Drivers          | i128                  |
| Drivers          | i740                  |
| Drivers          | i810                  |
| Drivers          | mga                   |
| Drivers          | Neomagic              |
| Drivers          | nVidia                |
| Drivers          | Other                 |
| Drivers          | s3                    |
| Drivers          | s3savage              |
| Drivers          | s3virge               |
| Drivers          | siliconmotion         |
| Drivers          | Sis                   |
| Drivers          | tdfx                  |
| Drivers          | Trident               |
| Drivers          | Tseng Labs            |
| Drivers          | Vesa                  |
| Drivers          | Vga                   |
| Drivers          | VIA                   |
| Drivers          | vmWare                |
| Xfree86 Bugzilla | General Configuration |
| Input Drivers    | aiptek                |
| Input Drivers    | Citron                |
| Input Drivers    | dmc                   |
| Input Drivers    | Hyperpen              |
| Input Drivers    | Keyboard              |
| Input Drivers    | Mouse                 |
| Input Drivers    | other                 |
| Input Drivers    | Wacom                 |
| Client Libraries | expat                 |
| Client Libraries | Freetype              |
| Client Libraries | other                 |
| Client Libraries | Xau                   |
| Client Libraries | Xaw                   |
| Client Libraries | Xcursor               |
| Client Libraries | Xext                  |
| Client Libraries | xlib                  |
| Client Libraries | Xmu                   |
| Client Libraries | Xpm                   |
| Client Libraries | Xt                    |
| Fonts            | doc                   |
| Fonts            | other                 |
| Fonts            | XFS                   |
| Application      | All                   |
| Application      | appres                |
| Application      | bdftopcf              |
| Application      | beforelight           |
| Application      | bitmap                |
| Application      | cxpm                  |
| Application      | luit                  |
| Application      | other                 |
| Application      | twm                   |
| Application      | xedit                 |
| Application      | xf86cfg               |
| Application      | xkbcomp               |
| Application      | xterm                 |
| XFree86 Server   | Config Parser         |
| XFree86 Server   | DCC                   |
| XFree86 Server   | DIX                   |
| XFree86 Server   | Doc                   |
| XFree86 Server   | DRI                   |
| XFree86 Server   | Gatos                 |
| XFree86 Server   | int10                 |
| XFree86 Server   | Loader                |
| XFree86 Server   | Mesa                  |
| XFree86 Server   | Mouse Driver          |
| XFree86 Server   | os-support            |
| XFree86 Server   | other                 |
| XFree86 Server   | RAC                   |
| XFree86 Server   | RandR                 |
| XFree86 Server   | RandR doc             |
| XFree86 Server   | Render                |
| XFree86 Server   | Render doc            |
| XFree86 Server   | vbe                   |
| XFree86 Server   | xf86MiscExtension     |
| XFree86 Server   | XKB                   |
| XFree86 Server   | Xvideo                |
| XFree86 Server   | Xvideo doc            |
| Cygwin Xserver   | cygwin                |
| I18N             | Miscellaneous         |

                                Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               anderson at netsweng.com
Network & Software Engineering                   http://www.netsweng.com/
1024D/37A79149:                                  0791 D3B8 9A4C 2CDC A31F
                                                 BD03 0A62 E534 37A7 9149