Proposal for X11R6.8.2 release

Kevin E Martin kem at freedesktop.org
Fri Nov 5 06:53:01 PST 2004

On last week's release wranglers conference call, I volunteered to
create a wiki page that brings together all of the 6.8.2 discussions
into a single proposal.  Also included are the dates for the release
that were proposed on last week's con call.

    http://wiki.freedesktop.org/Main/ProposalFor682

Please note this is a _proposal_.  We should discuss it further here on
the mailing list and on subsequent conference calls.  I think we are
fairly close to nailing down the basic process we will use for the 6.8.2
release.

Credit for this work goes to all of the people actively involved in the
discussion, and especially Kristian and Roland.