Minutes from X.Org Architecture Call for 30 August 2004

Kevin E Martin kem at freedesktop.org
Wed Sep 1 16:47:21 PDT 2004

On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 11:17:34PM +0200, Roland Mainz wrote:
> Kevin E Martin wrote:

> > > How much time do I have to implement that ?
> >
> > This was discussed on today's release wranglers call.  It has already
> > been mostly implemented, and is currently being finished and tested.
> > Once verified that it works, I'll check it in.  If you (or anyone else)
> > find errors, please let me (and the release wranglers list) know and
> > they will be fixed before the release.
>
> It would be nice if you could attach the patch to a (new) bug that I can
> look after the diffs, please...

Okay, that sounds fine.  I'll do that shortly.

> > You need your rest to recover and shouldn't have to do this work.
>
> I know, but as soon I've read the election results I made black tea -
> and half of the can is empty again so it unavoidable that I am awake for
> the next four or six hours... ;-/

Sorry, I was away from my e-mail for a little while this afternoon, but
I'm back now for the evening.  I should have the patch ready in a short
while (~30 min).  I'll then create a new bug and attach the patch.  All
of the initial build tests have now completed, and I'm just reviewing
everything.  I will continue to work on any remaining problems tonight.

Kevin