Minutes from September 1 Release Wranglers call

Kevin E Martin kem at freedesktop.org
Wed Sep 1 16:51:46 PDT 2004

On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 02:03:51PM -0600, Paul Anderson wrote:
> For each bug that is currently listed as a release blocker, Kevin will
> update the bug with a note stating that any available patches should
> be submitted by 6:00 PM EDT today.  Those without patches will be
> deferred until the next release.

As noted in the release wranglers minutes above, the deadline for
submitting patches for consideration was at 6:00 PM EDT today, and that
time has now passed.  I will review any fixes that have been submitted
in the last few hours and apply the remaining fixes in a short while.
After I have committed the patches, I will cut a release candidate 4 for
testing.