Docs almost finished

Kevin E Martin kem at freedesktop.org
Fri Sep 3 15:05:52 PDT 2004

The documentation updates are almost finished.  The only file left is
RELNOTES.sgml which needs to be updated with the issues that are listed
in the documentation bug #999.  I will be away for the holiday weekend
here, but may have access.  If I do, I will try to finish the RELNOTES;
otherwise, it will be completed late Monday night or Tuesday.  If any of
the other release wranglers have time, help updating RELNOTES.sgml with
the bug #999 issues is greatly appreciated.

After the RELNOTES is updated, I will generate the formatted docs and
tag the tree with the final release tag.

Thanks,
Kevin