FWD : The future of the [Gnome] release team

Danny Backx danny.backx at planetinternet.be
Thu Sep 23 20:04:07 UTC 2004

I sent my message because I saw the exact things happen that they
tell us not to do at work.

Daniel sums some of them up, no need for me to go into that.

Another one I think I saw was a team built completely out of
software engineers, and no release managers. The latter are
a different breed of people, they need to be able to talk,
not write code.

	Danny

--
Danny Backx - danny.backx-at-planetinternet.be    http://up.to/danny.backx