Are we doing a call today?

Leon Shiman leon at magic.shiman.com
Fri Sep 24 15:29:19 UTC 2004

on Fri, 24 Sep 2004 08:14:50 -0700 Daniel Stone

>On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 11:09:10AM -0400, Leon Shiman wrote:
>> we "agreed" last mtg that there wouldn't be another until kevin had
finished
>> his report, which would then be a basis for group discussion. was
remarked
>> that there was no urgent need for one.
>
>Something I missed; report on the release?

Hi Daniel!

you didn't miss much :)  it's been called a "post partum". a starting point
for strengthening process. we know we need to build stronger documented
procedures so that we can become more efficient and effective. kevin
volunteered to give us a place to start. i don't remember exactly  when or
on which call this was mentioned, but i think it was minuted.

if you think a mtg would be useful, i'm pretty sure a group would join you,
and jim wrote he's willing to host...

leon