Patch for bug #1912 applied incorrectly to 6.8 branch

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Thu Feb 10 16:48:18 PST 2005

On Thu, Feb 10, 2005 at 04:17:51PM -0800, Alan Coopersmith wrote:
> Or should we wait a few days to finish celebrating the 6.8.2 release
> and thank Roland for all his hard work putting it together?   8-)

Thank Roland for his work on 6.8.x, and then realise that we should've
selected a release manager for 7.0 a week before XORG-6_8-branch was
created, and get on with the business of doing so.

I strongly encourage everyone who's interested in release-managing 7.0
to put their hand up; right now, this has only been ajax.