Call tomorrow?

Alan Coopersmith Alan.Coopersmith@Sun.COM
Mon Jan 3 09:35:45 PST 2005

Roland Mainz wrote:
> Question is whether enougth people are back from vacation and whether we
> can find someone (Jim, Kevin ?) to host the call.

Yeah, I forgot some people got today off for the New Year's holiday.
(We got ours last week, as part of Sun's holiday week from Dec. 25 to
  Jan. 1 every year for US employees.)

> P.S.: I am away the whole wednesday (I have to go to hospital for one
> day in Aachen/Germany) so the next possibility for me to partake in a
> phone call would be this friday...

Friday also works better for me than Wednesday.   (I have a standing
conflict on Wednesday mornings with existing calls already scheduled
8am-10am PST with our Java Desktop System teams in Europe & the US.)

--
	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith@sun.com