lack of minutes/summary for calls

Kevin E Martin kem@freedesktop.org
Tue Jan 25 08:02:27 PST 2005

I, too, agree that it would be great if someone could take notes during
the release wrangler calls.  It is very difficult to take good notes
while actively participating in the discussions.  If there is someone
who would like to volunteer, I think everyone would appreciate the help!

Kevin

On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 07:53:38AM -0800, Alan Coopersmith wrote:
> The bulk of discussion on recent calls is summed up in the updates to the
> bugs in bugzilla to mark which ones were approved/deferred/rejected for
> inclusion in 6.8.2.  It would be good to get some notes out on the rest of
> the matters discussed though.
>
> From memory, a brief summary of yesterdays call:
>   - Reviewed remaining bugs.
>   - Decided to give one week for RC3 testing from when Roland finishes
>     checking in the patches (or was it two weeks?)

It was two weeks.

>   - Decided to take no more bugfixes into 6.8.2 other than showstoppers.
>   - Decided to have another call on Friday (or was it Monday?) to update
>     progress towards release.

Next Monday, so that people will have the weekend to test RC3.