[Roadster] blank maps & problems importing data

Sat Jul 23 09:31:17 EST 2005

Deleted all the databases, and re-loaded Florida... this time it says
successful.

Still has blank a blank map window though.
searching for streets does bring up results, but clicking on them
doesn't change the window.
ALSO,
It always says Lat: 1.000000, Lon: 2.000000 when I click on a street.
manually entering a lat/long does work (map is still blank though)

Tried the NVidia driver instead of NV also... no change.

Thanks,
Barry