[Roadster] problems with autogen.sh

Ian McIntosh ian_mcintosh at linuxadvocate.org
Sun Jul 24 07:38:16 EST 2005

Russ,

I'm afraid I don't know very much about the build files-- I was lucky
enough to have Nathan set them up.

I'm CCing Nate on this, hopefully he has some ideas.

There was a similar post two months ago:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/roadster/2005-May/000062.html

I'm CCing the author of that email as well, in case he has the solution.

-Ian