[Roadster] Compiling errors - roadster

Balaji K mailtobob at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 12:20:51 PST 2005

Hi,
   I am trying to compile roadster, I have all the other dependencies
compiled and installed, but when I get to roadster I get an error
saying ./configure.in file not present. I downloaded the content from
the cairo cvs and that seems to have only a configure.ac file in it.

The error I get when I run ./autogen.sh is

grep: ./configure.in: No such file or directory
grep: ./configure.in: No such file or directory
grep: ./configure.in: No such file or directory
grep: ./configure.in: No such file or directory
Running ./configure --enable-maintainer-mode --enable-compile-warnings ...
/usr/share/aclocal/gnome2-macros/autogen.sh: line 162: ./configure: No
such file or directory

Thanks,
Balaji