[Roadster] make fails with current glib

James Cloos cloos+cairographics-roadster at jhcloos.com
Mon Aug 21 23:08:18 PDT 2006

>>>>> "Scott" == Scott Bronson <bronson at rinspin.com> writes:

Scott> From a quick look, pgsql shares all of the same problems as
Scott> mysql: ...

Scott> So...  I don't think moving to Postgres would be a wise move. :)

It is good for those of us who are already running the daemon anyway.
I use it for all of my personal db stuff, as well as for postfix.

And, unlike mysql, it “Works For Me”. :-)

(I’ve *never* had success w/ my.  In any incarnation.)

But yes, for those who want an embedded db rather than using an
existing db server, then sqlite, db itself, or any of the similar
object-orientated stores are certainly the way to go.

-JimC
--
James Cloos <cloos at jhcloos.com>