[Roadster] Converting TIGER data to a MySQL database

Mon Feb 13 14:57:59 PST 2006

ISTM that there could be a POI table per user, but in the same
database and datastore as the other tables.
Of course, this would require someone with MySQL Create permissions
to setup a new user

Or, maybe just one POI table, and a 'favorites' table per user, or
one favorites table with a 'user' column (then this wouldn't require
any system privileges to add a new user, but a malicious user could
potentially read and/or delete other users favorites. I'm not sure
this is a real concern though... roadster isn't typically going to be
run on a multi-user server, just on private of family laptops, etc.).

Barry