Fw: [Roadster] downloading?

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Thu Nov 30 20:31:25 PST 2006

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 14:07:27 -0800 (PST), Turgut Durduran wrote:
> Anyway, the instructions in the above address for Cairo end up with
> all sorts of warnings that I need to use "git" instead of CVS.

The source of the cairo library itself is available only through git,
not cvs.

But other software hosted at cairographics.org (such as roadster) is
still only available with cvs.

Please let us know specific pages where this is unclear so we can fix
them, (or you can fix them yourself---the cairographics.org pages are
a world-editable wiki).

> Do you know if the CVS method works and whether I can ignore the warnings?

CVS it is.

-Carl