[SCIM] about scim_panel.h

liu spider liuspider at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 3 20:13:13 PST 2004

I agree that all these are great ideas!

However except the first one (on-screen keyboard), the
other two require much more work and conresponding
algorithms.

I think maybe it is better to pursue the latter two
features in SCIM 2.0+ and IMHO the first feature can
be made available in about SCIM 1.5 or so.

I think maybe a time table and/or TODO list or feature
plans for future versions on SCIM website is a good
thing ;) (something sort of
http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.3-features.html)