[SCIM] Can you help me test the latest SCIM CVS code?

Shixin Zeng shixinzeng at sjtu.edu.cn
Mon Apr 12 08:12:55 PDT 2004

Hi,
I just checked out the codes from cvs. It compiled successfully, but
failed while installing. It complain to me that: while installing po
files, can't find mkinstalldirs(I can't recall the exact error message).
I then modified
Makefile, change the line"mkinstalldirs = $(SHELL) `case
"$(MKINSTALLDIRS)" in /*) echo "$(top_builddir)/$(MKINSTALLDIRS)" ;; *)
echo "$(MKINSTALLDIRS)" ;; esac`"
"mkinstalldirs = $(SHELL) `case "$(MKINSTALLDIRS)" in /*) echo
"$(MKINSTALLDIRS)" ;; *) echo "$(MKINSTALLDIRS)" ;; esac`". And this
solved the problem.
By far, I haven't found other bugs.

Sincerely.

Shixin Zeng