[SCIM] many comments ;))

suzhe at tsinghua.org.cn suzhe at tsinghua.org.cn
Wed Apr 28 11:25:14 EST 2004

Hi,
  I'll very appreciate, if you can help me write a INSTALL docs. And maybe a FAQ
is also needed.
  scim-japanese is a open source module, though I never release it before. But it
is far from complete. I'm looking for somebody who knows Japanese help me continue
to develop it.
  And, I'll change the license of scim-chinese to GPL very soon. This may boost
the development of SCIM and scim-chinese.

Regards
James Su

ÔÚÄúµÄÀ´ÐÅÖÐÔø¾­Ìáµ½: