[SCIM] SCIM packages for Debian updated

Ming Hua minghua at rice.edu
Thu Apr 29 09:36:36 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

I've updated my SCIM packages for Debian unstable to the most recent
upstream version (scim 0.9.6, scim-tables 0.3.5).  If there's any
problem in upgrading, please let me know.

For those who hear this the first time, the sources.list line is:
    deb http://chinese.alioth.debian.org scim/

Also, the old packages are in
    http://chinese.alioth.debian.org/scim-old/
in case you need downgrading.