[SCIM] Re: SCIM packages for Debian updated

Ming Hua minghua at rice.edu
Fri Apr 30 08:25:03 EST 2004

On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 11:22:01PM +0800, Anthony Fok wrote:
> Hello Ming Hua!

Hi Anthony,

> Thanks for your great work, Ming Hua!  Once you have split up the
> package, please let me know; I would be interested to sponsor your
> upload to make SCIM an official part of Debian.

Thanks for your encouragement and offer of sponsorship.  I remember YU
Guanghui also expressed interest and offered to sponsor.  It's really
nice to see Chinese DDs are trying to help, now only if I can put more
time in this and finish it earlier...  :-)

> As you already know, James Su has a new e-mail address, and SCIM has
> also moved to freedesktop.org, so please update these information
> accordingly for your next release.

Hmm I knew that but forgot to update the package.  Thanks for pointing
this out.  I'll fix it in next release.

> Thanks,
>
> Anthony

P.S.:  It is not necessary to cc: me since I am subscribed (to both
lists).

Regards,
Ming
2004.04.29