[SCIM] SCIM-0.9.6 configure problem.

Ming Hua minghua at rice.edu
Fri Apr 30 12:46:05 EST 2004

On Fri, Apr 30, 2004 at 10:29:22AM +0000, Zhang Liqiang wrote:
> Hi all:
> I occured a configure peoblem when build SCIM-0.9.6
[snipped]
> configure: error: XML::Parser perl module is required for intltool
> bash-2.05b#
>
> I have the XML::Parser perl module 2.31
> So I don't understandard why there error.I am upgrading it to 2.34 .
> Otherwise should I downgrade XML::Parser perl module?

On my Debian unstable I am using XML::Parser(libxml-parser-perl) 2.34.3
without any problems.  So it looks like you need upgrade.

Ming
2004.04.29

Wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand.  The ordinary telegraph
is like a very long cat.  You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in
Los Angeles.  The wireless is the same, only without the cat.
                                                       --- Albert Einstein