[SCIM] Re: scim-anthy problems

Mike FABIAN mfabian at suse.de
Thu Dec 30 15:28:36 PST 2004

Duncan Mak <duncan at ximian.com> さんは書きました:

> I just downloaded Mark Fabian's new SCIM 1.0.2 RPMs and I'm running them
> on my laptop with NLD. I was most interested by scim-anthy.

I did build the packages for SuSE Linux 9.2 and NLD is based on SLES9
which is based on SuSE Linux 9.1. Installing packages build for a
newer version of SuSE on an older version might cause problems.

> I loaded it up and got it working; it works mostly fine, just like
> uim-anthy, however, I noticed that:
>
> a) The commit keys don't work (enter, ctrl-j) in gaim
> b) The backspace key produces this strange box character, but ctrl-h
> works.

I cannot reproduce that on SuSE Linux 9.2.
Does that problem happen only in gaim?

I have also built the the new scim and scim-anthy packages for NLD
now, see

   ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/m17n/nld/

--
Mike FABIAN   <mfabian at suse.de>   http://www.suse.de/~mfabian
睡眠不足はいい仕事の敵だ。