[SCIM] SCIM and Wubi

Zhe Su james.su at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 18:05:09 PDT 2004

Hi,
 I think the keyboard layout issue should be handled by XFree86 or
linux kernel. Did you set your keyboard type correctly in XFree86
configuration or linux configuration?
 I know nothing about other linux distributions, but in SUSE Linux,
there is a config file /etc/sysconfig/keyboard, in which the keyboard
layout can be specified.

 Indeed, I know little about the keymap issue, does anybody know this
issue? Please give us more detailed information.

Regards
James Su