[SCIM] SCIM and Wubi

Ming Hua minghua at rice.edu
Mon Jul 5 09:53:56 PDT 2004

On Sun, Jul 04, 2004 at 05:09:57PM +0800, James Su wrote:
> Oh, yes, you are right. Now I understand. And the good news is, scim
> table module can handle this issue already. If you give me the 1-to-1
> table, I can try to make a dvorak-wubi table.

I can provide such 1-to-1 table, but since I use neither dvorak or Wubi,
I am probably not the best choice to do this.  I'll wait for Alexander's
reply for a few days, and if we don't hear from him, I will try to make
such a table.  It's a nice exercise anyway.

Ming
2004.07.05

Wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand.  The ordinary telegraph
is like a very long cat.  You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in
Los Angeles.  The wireless is the same, only without the cat.
                                                       --- Albert Einstein