[SCIM] Re: [immodule-qt] qt-immodule for scim is available in SVN

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 11:57:21 PDT 2004

On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 09:04:02 +0800, Zhe Su <james.su at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > 2. edittest will segfault when exiting, just after ~QScimInputContext().
> > I have no such problem. Please try to re-compile all related stuffs.
> >

> This is time based issue. If I run edittest and quit immediately, it
> will always segfault. But if I use it for longer time, it maybe quit
> without any problem.
>
> It likes a thread related issue. Maybe has something to do with my
> system, linux 2.6 + nptl.

I installed kernel 2.6.7 and recompile my glibc with nptl support in
one of my computer,  and I noticed segfault when exiting edittext,
however I encounter it every time no matter how long it runs.

I think I just fixed this issue: I commited two patches into scim-lib,
please check them, thanks.

Also I corrected a memory leak in scim-qtimm.