[SCIM] The new way of customizing keyboard shortcuts in scim-0.99.4

Yukiko Bando ybando at k6.dion.ne.jp
Wed Jul 21 02:50:56 PDT 2004

Hi,

I have noticed that text input fields for keyboard shortcuts don't accept
input.  Is it a bug or a change made in scim-0.99.4?  I think it is good in a
sense because it prevents users from writing invalid key names there.

Though, tooltips read ".... Multiple key events should be separated by
comma."  I think it's a little bit misleading.  If it is not a bug, how about
changing them to something like "... Click on the button on the right
to edit it."?

Thank you.

Yukiko