[SCIM] Comments about the Cantonese Pinyin

Matthew Lee kocch at msn.com
Fri Jul 23 04:04:02 PDT 2004

Hi,

I found that there are so many pronouciation mistakes in the Cantonese
Pinyin input method.
Cantonese is my native spoken language so I know they're not correct. :-)
May I contribute my comments about these mistakes?

Furthermore, as there may have more than one pronouciations for a Chinese
character in Cantonese,
is that possible to make several entries in the Cantonese Pinyin table for
those characters with more than one pronouciation?

Sorry for my bad English and thanks for the attention.

Matthew