Fwd: Re: [SCIM] Built-in support of compose keys is available.

James Su suzhe at tsinghua.org.cn
Fri Jul 23 09:27:50 PDT 2004

Hi,
  I had finished the first stage of BackEnd refactory. And the
transparent compose keys support had also been implemented. Could you
please try the newest CVS code, and give me feedback?
  And LiuCougar may start to re-implement scim-qtimm with the new
BackEnd. Please look at the new gtkimmodule code to see how it works.

Regards
James Su