Fwd: Re: [SCIM] Built-in support of compose keys is available.

=?gb18030?q?Nicol=A8=A2s_Vel=A8=A2squez?= O. spidyno at yahoo.es
Sat Jul 24 11:05:42 PDT 2004

Hello there,

It works like a charm!!!!!!!!

I have a problem thou. When changing the config=20
entry /FrontEnd/X11/Dynamic to false, if I try to compose a message=20
with kmail I write but no letters appear in the screen, but if I do=20
alt-tab and alt-tab back to kmail the typed letters appear.

I'm using today's cvs-scim and kmail 1.6.2, and my .xsession is:
/usr/bin/scim -d
export XMODIFIERS=3D"@im=3DSCIM"
export GTK_IM_MODULE=3Dscim

El Vie 23 Jul 2004 11:31, James Su escribi=A8=AE: