[SCIM] Questions about Korean input.. and scim-uim

Kitae neeum at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 23:26:20 PDT 2004

Thansks.

I use UTF-8 with emacs, I  will more try and edit table.
When I finish all Charactor changeing I will re mail.

Yes, scim-uim has Korean input methods 3bulshick 390 and 2bulshick.
But There is some problem using tham.

I think that probllem is some kind of preedite thing..
When I type
Scim-uim real input is
"ÇÑ±Û »ç¶û" (in Korean)
(May you can't see a upper lins has Korean Charactors)
When I type Space last Korean Charactor is disappers.

When I type
"ABC EFG"
Scim-uim real input is
"AB EF"

Ami.. Hum That xim used for most of korean linux.
Now days most use nabi.
I will mail to ami developer.

Thanks for your reply

Kitae