[SCIM] scim-chinese 0.3.0 has been released.

Ming Hua minghua at rice.edu
Sat May 1 07:44:49 EST 2004

On Fri, Apr 30, 2004 at 06:21:54PM +0800, suzhe at tsinghua.org.cn wrote:
> I just changed the license to GPL. You can download the source package from:
>
> http://freedesktop.org/~suzhe
>
> Have fun.

James, thank you so much for releasing scim-chinese under GPL.

I've packaged it for Debian, and as always, the sources.list line is
    deb http://chinese.alioth.debian.org scim/
The binary packages are for i386 only, however the source packages are
available.  And of course, comments, bug reports, and patches are always
appreciated.

Cheers,
Ming
2004.04.30