[SCIM] French translation for SCIM & SKIM

Damien Menanteau damien.menanteau at cegetel.net
Sat Nov 6 06:33:30 PST 2004

Hi,

First of all, let me say that SCIM is really a great tool. I've been
using it for more than one year now, and I have to say I'm really happy
with it. It's simple, efficient, user-friendly. Definitely a must-have,
as far as I'm concerned.

Although I'd enjoy to, I do not really have time to spend helping on
development & bugfixing. However, in order to bring a (modest) contribution
to the project, I've spent some of my spare time working on the French
translation. I've attached a zip file containing the .po files as
suggested on SCIM web site. I hope everything is here, please let me
know if this is not the case.

Damien