[SCIM] Handwriting + Wacom tablet

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 07:02:46 PST 2004

it seems that the wacom company delivers linux drivers for its product
(although I can not download them from its website) and happily to
give APIs and library to access their product under windows.

I guess, if asked, they will give the APIs and library under Linux
too... (hopefully), so I think scim will definitely support this if
someone has such a device and would like to do the job.

Personally, I do not know any handwriting software under linux yet... :(

Regards,

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 12:19:03 +0100, Gilles Vigner <xiaogil at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Windows I use a software called Penpower Handwriting with a Wacom tablet.
> Wacom gives the drivers to use their tablets on Linux. The Penpower software
> is very convenient, so I would like to know if such feature will be
> implemented in Scim, and if not, is the a software for handwriting chinese
> on Linux ?
>
> Thanks,
> Gilles

- Old Chinese adage