[SCIM] Open Office

Gilles Vigner xiaogil at yahoo.fr
Sun Nov 14 11:50:05 PST 2004

Hi all,

I still can't find any answer about scim working with open office. I'll
try to explain my problem more clearly. Scim works in any application
where I can choose an input method (all gtk applications like gedit,
gaim...). But it doesn't work with Open Office in which, when I press
Ctrl+Space, it writes a "grey space" in the place where i can write text
in Open Office Writer.

Is it a known problem ?
Is there a solution ?

I use Debian Linux, kernel 2.6-9 with Gnome.

I'm sorry for bothering you again with this problem, but I really need
to find a solution.

Thank you for your help,
Gilles Vigner