[SCIM] The new features I'm implementing.

James Su suzhe at tsinghua.org.cn
Sun Nov 14 18:12:54 PST 2004

Hi,
  It's good idea. I'm just wondering where I can find the commonly used
keyboard layouts information, including the mapping tables and pictures?
And how about user customized keyboard? And how can we know the
currently used keyboard layout? Because you know, not all FrontEnds can
get the hardware code of a key, we can only use the key symbols
generated by FrontEnds instead of hardware keycodes. So we are unable to
know the physical position of a key by its key symbol.

Regards
James Su