[SCIM] Some problem of Simplex input method in SCIM

Roy Chan voidoo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 00:39:50 PST 2004

Dear James,

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:00:09 +0800, Zhe Su <james.su at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>   Thank you very much. How about the copyright? Is it ok to release
> this table with GPL license?

Yes, GPL.

The table is converted from the one in xcin which is submitted by me
several yeas ago. So should be GPL :)

> And should I use this table to replace
> the old Simplex table? Or just add a new table?

Add new table might be better while they are a bit different.
(based on CJ3 vs CJ5)

Besides, I have also prepared a CangJie 3rd generation
table, also converted from xcin, also modified to have similar
operation with Windoze, also contain only traditional chinese
char in Big5, all HKSCS 2001 char and full-width punctation

Uploaded also in http://www.xychen.org/zhdesktop/scim,
named CangJie3

Would you like to bundle it too?

yours,